Cast of characters:
- Actress Amy Jo Johnson as my random college roommate.
- Actress Amy Jo Johnson’s random college boyfriend.
- I went to college in Madison, WI.
- One of my favorite people in the world lives on Gorham St. in Madison near James Madison Park.
- Last night, I was trying to watch this Canadian drama called Flashpoint on Ion Television, and I just couldn’t get into the show. Yet there was this actress on the show that I knew I had seen before. I googled, “Flashpoint actress,” and learned that she was Amy Jo Johnson, who played Julie on Felicity. I watched Felicity religiously with my roommate, DeAnna, in college. Incidentally, she was also the pink Power Ranger.
- Garden/basement apartments scare me, and I have sworn that I’ll never live in one. I’m too afraid of robbers and mold.
- The main wall in my loft in Chicago is deep red.
Last night’s dream:
I was in my college apartment on Gorham St. across from James Madison Park in Madison, WI. This wasn’t a real place… clearly something that my mind dreamt up. It was a garden apartment. The door faced the West, and upon opening it, I had to take about 5 steps down into the room. It was only a bedroom; no bathroom, kitchen, or living space. The bed was on the East wall, directly in front of the door. The closet was on the left or North wall. The South side of the room was dark, and I couldn’t see what was there. The room was dimly lit, and everything was dark red or magenta. The walls were painted a deep red, there were dark reddish-magenta curtains covering one window to the left of the bed near the ceiling. A little bit of sunlight was coming through the curtains. There were also dark reddish-magenta curtains covering the closet, which was really messy and had clothes falling out of it. The 1980s comforter on the bed was brick-red satin. There was clutter all over the floor. I walked into my apartment, walked down the stairs, and then laid on the right side of the bed. After a few minutes, Amy Jo Johnson walked in the door. She wasn’t an actress in my dream, just my brunette roommate. She walked down the stairs and laid on the left side of the bed. It occurred to me that we had no money, and that’s why we had to live in a garden apartment with no kitchen or bathroom and only one bed. It sucked. We both fell asleep. When I woke up, Amy Jo Johnson’s dark-brown-haired boyfriend was sleeping in the middle of the bed. Don’t get excited, Guys… nothing happened. It was normal that he was there, so I went back to sleep. The end!